CopperBeech Associates is focused on the full customer experience ecosystem: face-to-face, website, chat, SMS text, email, and phone. All these channels should work in concert and interrelate seamlessly. We also specialize in the transformation of people intensive customer service and operations functions with a strong focus on people (culture), processes, and systems.
Assessing Customer Service Functions & Channels:
- Maximizing Usability – reducing the work your customers need to do, to do business with you!
- Mapping Workflows – helping your staff focus on your customers, not your cumbersome processes.
- Establishing Key Metrics for the Customer Experience – How are we doing? Are our customers happy and returning?
“Best Practices” Operational Assessments
- Review of operational functions - assessing workflows and staffing with a focus on maximizing efficiency and accuracy
Optimizing Staff Effectiveness:
- Workforce Management Solutions – optimizing staffing, with special tools designed for smaller customer service centers.
- Hiring and Recruiting Optimization – recruiting and screening tools/interviewing techniques.
- New Hire Training Review and Optimization
- Staff Retention Methodologies
Technology Management: assessments; RFP management; and sourcing of key technologies and technology partners.
Designing, Scripting, Implementing IVR & Outbound Automation: audio; email; and SMS text.
Third Party BPO/Call Center Partnerships: sourcing and selection of third-party support of day-to-day business objectives, including testing of service and sales concepts.